Regardless of whether you own a service-oriented business or one that primarily sells products, using the Web to accept payment is becoming a “must” in today’s economy. Nowadays, more people pay their bills online than ever before. People use credit cards to pay for more than half of what they spend (either because they’re broke and need to revolve, or because they value the itemized statement to track their budget each month). So, where does that leave YOU as a business owner with an online Web presence?
Search The Learning Center
- Are You “Low Hanging Fruit” for SEO Fraud?
- A Merchant Account: Your Cash Register Online
- Avoid Over-Priced Websites, Illegitimate Search Engine Ploys, and Unscrupulous Web Companies
- Choosing The Right Domain Name For Your Online Identity
- Organic (Natural) Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Search Engine Marketing
- Creating A Google Account
- Accessing Your Email Via Your Phone
- How To Zip & Unzip Files
Popular Keywords7-zip 7zip abuse ads advertising adwords authorize.net cash register cell phone compressed files email file archives fraud google google account google checkout graphic design itransact marketing merchant account mobile email mobile phone online payments overpriced pay-per-click paypal pop3 ppc rip-off savvy search engine marketing search engine optimization sem seo unzip web design web development website design winrar winzip zip